- A description of the growth of the proportion of people living in urban areas since 1700.
- A comparison of rates of urbanization between continents and countries at different levels of development.
- Reasons for urbanization including natural increase and rural-to-urban migration.
This resource includes:
- A knowledge organiser that introduces keywords, concepts and visuals.
- Interactive Assessments (Self-marking Google form, Keyword Quizlet, Quizizz)
This is a stripped-down MINI version of the full lesson. CLICK HERE FOR THE FULL LESSON. The full lesson also includes activities, worksheets and teacher slides.