The Impacts of Climate Change.
This resource focuses on the the social, economic and environmental impacts around the world and at a range of scales.
- Identifies some of the social, economic and environmental impacts of the climate crisis on Asia, Europe and the United Kingdom.
- Considers the values and attitudes that different stakeholder may have about the likely changes brought about by climate change.
Each resource includes:
- Worksheet with activities.
- Teacher PowerPoint with diagrams and answer key provided directly onto the slides or in notes section of each slide.
- Activate- a starter, an introduction, a stimulus.
- Content- The Geographical knowledge- supported by short activities, images, graphs, diagrams.
- Review- a plenary, recall activity, AFL, knowledge check.
- Useful links- to video clips, websites etc.
- FACE TO FACE READY- Word Document/PDF/PowerPoint- printable resources for delivery in the classroom.
- REMOTE READY- Suitable for online digital learning with links to Google Docs and Google Slides that can be directly posted onto Google Classroom. Students can use digital devices to work independently on the activities from home.
- Knowledge Organiser
- Interactive assessments (Self-marking Google Form, Keyword Quizlet, Multiple Choice Quizizz)
DON’T WANT TO PURCHASE THE FULL RESOURCE? CHECK OUT THIS ‘MINI’ RESOURCE (Knowledge organiser and AFL activities)
Are your students struggling to write precisely and accurately about Geographical systems, processes, characteristics, and places? This resource aims to develop the knowledge and key terminology required for students to understand and write about their world. It includes step-by-step descriptions that are supported by diagrams. Questions and activities help students to build and consolidate their learning. A PowerPoint answer key allows you to work through the examples with the students.
• A word document worksheet that includes activities based on the impacts in Asia, Europe and the United Kingdom. Allows students to identify social, economic and environmental impacts (threats and opportunities)
•The word document is 3 pages. The word document is provided in colour and grayscale.
•This worksheet is also provided as a PDF.
•A PowerPoint version of diagrams and answers
•The PowerPoint is 9 slides
How I use this resource :
* In class activity- I use this resource to efficiently and accurately teach the subject knowledge. I then get creative to consolidate the learning. I’ve found that the resources help to free up time for application and higher order thinking skills.
* Pre-class flip