The History of Climate Change
This resource focuses on the long and short term history of climate change and global warming.
- Timeline of the Cenozoic Era broken down into glacial and interglacial periods.
- Timeline of climate change over the last 1000 years.
- A graph to show CO2 and temperature increase since 1850.
- How scientists know about the ancient climate.
This resource includes:
- A knowledge organiser that introduces keywords, concepts and visuals.
- Interactive Assessments (Self-marking Google form, Keyword Quizlet, Quizizz)
This is a stripped-down MINI version of the full lesson. CLICK HERE FOR THE FULL LESSON. The full lesson also includes activities, worksheets and teacher slides.