Settlements- This resource looks at the settlement patterns in rural areas (nucleated, dispersed, linear), the physical and human factors that influence the site of a settlement, a consideration of settlement functions and why they change over time.
- Settlement patterns (linear, nucleated and dispersed.
- The physical and human factors that influence the site of a settlement.
- Site factors for 4 global cities.
- Settlement functions and why they change over time.
Each resource includes:
- Worksheet with activities.
- Teacher PowerPoint with diagrams and answer key provided directly onto the slides or in notes section of each slide.
- Activate- a starter, an introduction, a stimulus.
- Content- The Geographical knowledge- supported by short activities, images, graphs, diagrams.
- Review- a plenary,