River Landforms of the Lower Course
- This resources describes and explains the formation of flood plains and river deltas.
- The description of each landform is supported by diagrams and key terminology.
- Includes application through the consideration of planning on flood plains (zonation).
- Introduces 3 types of river delta: cuspate, arcuate and bird's foot.
This resource includes:
- A knowledge organiser that introduces keywords, concepts and visuals.
- Interactive Assessments (Self-marking Google form, Keyword Quizlet, Quizizz)
This is a stripped-down MINI version of the full lesson. CLICK HERE FOR THE FULL LESSON. The full lesson also includes activities, worksheets and teacher slides.