River Floods and Management.
- Flood hydrographs.
- The physical and human factors that influence lag time. The causes of flooding
- A selection of social, economic and environmental impacts of flooding.
- A selection of hard and soft approaches to river management.
This resource includes:
- A knowledge organiser that introduces keywords, concepts and visuals.
- Interactive Assessments (Self-marking Google form, Keyword Quizlet, Quizizz)
This is a stripped-down MINI version of the full lesson. CLICK HERE FOR THE FULL LESSON. The full lesson also includes activities, worksheets and teacher slides.