- Focuses on the key inputs, flows, stores and outputs within the hydrological cycle.
- Identifies the key features of a drainage basin.
- Definition of key terminology with links to an interactive quiz.
This resource includes:
- A knowledge organiser that introduces keywords, concepts and visuals.
- Interactive Assessments (Self-marking Google form, Keyword Quizlet, Quizizz)
This is a stripped-down MINI version of the full lesson. CLICK HERE FOR THE FULL LESSON. The full lesson also includes activities, worksheets and teacher slides.