SAVE $$$ Global Warming BUNDLE- Focusing on history of climate change, the human causes of global warming, the impacts of global warming, and the potential solutions.
This bundle focus on Global Warming and includes 4 sets of resources:
The History of Climate Change
The Human Causes of Climate Change
The Impacts of Global Warming
Global Warming Solutions
- FACE TO FACE READY- Word Document/PDF/PowerPoint- printable resources for delivery in the classroom.
- REMOTE READY- Suitable for online digital learning with links to Google Docs and Google Slides that can be directly posted onto Google Classroom. Students can use digital devices to work independently on the activities from home.
- Knowledge Organizer
- Interactive assessments (Self-marking Google Form, Keyword Quizlet, Multiple Choice Quizizz)
Are your students struggling to write precisely and accurately about Geographical systems, processes, characteristics, and places? This resource aims to develop the knowledge and key terminology required for students to understand and write about their world. It includes step-by-step descriptions that are supported by diagrams. Questions and activities help students to build and consolidate their learning. A PowerPoint answer key allows you to work through the examples with the students.
This resource focuses on the solutions to global warming. It includes diagrams, images, activities and answers.
• 4 word document worksheets. The worksheets are provided in colour and grayscale.
•The word documents worksheets total 11 pages.
•This worksheets are also provided as a PDF.
•A PowerPoint version of diagrams and answers
•The PowerPoint is 20 slides
How I use this resource :
* In class activity- I use this resource to efficiently and accurately teach the subject knowledge. I then get creative to consolidate the learning. I’ve found that the resources help to free up time for application and higher order thinking skills.
* Pre-class flipped learning- The majority of students should be able to access the learning in the resource without teacher support. Why not set this as p